Deliveries Shipping & Returns
Can I return my goods?
Return of Goods - goods returned for credit (other than damaged goods as listed above) will not be accepted unless prior arrangements have been made with Cappstar PL
Items purchased through Cappstar subject to the following conditions if you require to return the item.
a) the item must be in its original condition, with no scratches or dents and preferably in its original packaging. If it is a consumable the there must be at lease a 5 month best before date.
b) the item must be disconnected from all services, i.e. plumbing & electrical, prior to arranging for the item to be collected.
c) once the item has been returned to the supplier and points a) & b) above have been confirmed, then your refund will be effected to the nominated account or credited back to your credit card, minus any associated credit card fees.
The equipment you have purchased is covered by the manufacturers warranty and any terms and conditions that may apply under said warranty. Our suppliers will work hard to provide warranty service in an appropriate time frame. While some customers will request a replacement item or a full refund should there be a fault present at purchase the suppliers will invariably exercise their right to repair the item as covered under the warranty.
All returned goods are subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee, depending on what our suppliers charge, and will only be accepted if returned in original condition, in original packaging with all original instruction booklets, warranty cards and documents.
If the returned item has been used in any way it will be deemed to be second hand and no credit will be issued.
As the customer who is requiring the products, it remains your responsibility to ensure that all items are correct and that the information supplied is also correct.
With over 100 items displayed on our website, sometimes the information as listed is incorrect or not up to date and while we always try to display the correct product information, mistakes can be made.
Cappstar will always try to work with our customers to achieve the best possible result.
Wherever possible, deliveries are expedited within 1 to 2 business days of orders being placed. Shipments and deliveries will take place via third party couriers or Australia post depending on what the the most efficient way is. Goods transit time will depend upon the third party shipper, but within main metropolitan areas approximately 2-3 business days. Wherever possible tracking and consignment numbers will be supplied.
1. All deliveries are made to kerbside (or dock) of delivery Address in the metropolitan area of Sydney, only. The purchaser acknowledges that it is their responsibility to provide labour and equipment to unload and position the goods on site at the purchasers expense.
2. For deliveries outside the metropolitan areas listed, all transport is at the purchasers expense and must be organised through Cappstar Australia prior to shipping.3. Transport costs, where applicable, are included in the order form.
4. Insurance for goods in transit is not included in the purchase price. If insurance is required by the purchaser, it must be arranged by the purchaser either direct with the carrier or their insurance agent.
5. Purchase price does not include unpacking, placement or positioning of equipment or connection to services or removal of rubbish and packing crates.
6. Delivery costs as set out in the shopping cart are for standard deliveries within the Sydney Metro area. Non-standard deliveries may incur additional costs.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any concerns you may have.